From the Idea to the Solution in Simple Steps
We assist customers in adopting plans to the real world and develop turnkey software applications from the idea to the successful implementation.
The following core processes support successful software project execution:
- Requirements Analysis
- Prototyping (Mock Up)
- Architecture & Design
- Programming & Validation
Accompanying processes steer the necessary implementation execution:
- Requirements Management
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Configuration Management
Employed development platforms:
- Agile web development with Grails Web Application Framework
- Development with Java SE/EE/ME on Apache, Tomcat, WildFly/JBoss
- Development with C# on .NET Framework on Microsoft Platforms
- Development with C++ for Realtime & Embedded Systems
We have successfully been implementing Java solutions since 1996. Comprehensive know-how is gathered in our in-house Java Competence Center and continuously reprocessed for new projects. We use JBoss Enterprise Middleware Suite as our Java application development and operations framework.
Ergonomics is a member of the Java User Group Switzerland and a Microsoft Certified Partner.
- Linux Debian, Redhat
- Unix Sun Solaris
- MS Windows Server with .NET
- MS SQL Server
Software development tools:
- Eclipse IDE, MS Visual Studio
- Polarion Application Lifecycle Management Tool
- Polarion Requirements and Test Case Management
- Build Management with Apache Maven and Ant
- Sonar Code quality management
- Test Toolsets with jUnit, soapUI
- Jenkins Continuous Integration System
Questions or comments?
Tel +41 58 311 1000