It’s Not Just Data Protection. It’s Data Protection on Demand.
Thales Data Protection on Demand is a cloud-based platform that provides a wide range of Cloud HSM and key management services through a simple online marketplace. With Data Protection on Demand (DPoD), security is made simpler, more cost effective and easier to manage because there is no hardware to buy, deploy and maintain. Just click and deploy the protection you need, provision services, add security policies and get usage reporting in minutes.
Get data security on your terms – in minutes
With Data Protection on Demand, you have access to a wide range of security services by simply clicking and deploying what you need to protect dozens of applications and use cases. It’s that simple.
Zero upfront capital investment and pay-as-you go pricing
There is no hardware or software to buy, support and update, so you don’t have any capital expenditures. In addition, with unique pay-as-you-grow pricing, you have the flexibility to purchase
services to suit your changing business needs.
Protect data anywhere and meet compliance mandates
With Data Protection on Demand, you can secure sensitive data in any environment – cloud, hybrid, or on-premises – to manage your security policies and meet regulatory and compliance requirements. Protect the data you create, store and analyze. Crypto-enable your applications: Blockchain, Cloud, and Internet of Things.
Centralize control of encryption keys across all clouds
Data Protection on Demand is cloud agnostic, so regardless of whether you use Salesforce.com, Amazon Web Services, Google, IBM or Microsoft Azure, or a combination of cloud and on-premises solutions, you are always in control of your encryption keys.
Easily integrate with your cloud, hybrid and IT services
Data Protection on Demand already comes with preconfigured APIs that make it easy for you to integrate Luna Cloud HSM and key management services to protect your applications and data. With seamless key migration between Luna Cloud HSM services and Luna HSM appliances on-premises, Thales helps customers ensure their data and the keys to that data is secure, regardless of where their data resides by supporting third party HSM integrations, common SDK and API support and high availability group access for both on-premises Luna appliances and DPoD services.
Infinite scalability and elasticity
Elastically scale HSM and key management services up and down automatically as your requirements change. You can easily grow cloud and hybrid HSM and key management capacity and crypto
resources without limitations.
Focus on your business, not managing security hardware and software
Use Data Protection on Demand and you don’t need to buy, provision, configure, and maintain hardware and software for your HSM and key management needs. All the physical hardware, software, and infrastructure is managed by Thales, including an SLA, so you can concentrate on your business.
Data Protection on Demand for Managed Service Providers
Our delivery model allows Thales partners to provide unrivalled data protection as a service to their customers, using their own branding and bundled with their other existing cloud offerings. With Data Protection on Demand, Service Providers can quickly and easily offer their customers key management and encryption services that have been proven in the field for decades.
- Zero upfront investment
- Cloud-based pricing – OpEx only usage-based billing
- On-demand delivery
- SLA – 99.95% availability
- Multi-tenant capability with complete segmentation/separation of each customer’s keys
- Centralized management
- Automated backups and failover included
Get started now!
With an growing menu of cloud-based security applications at your fingertips, including hundreds that work with the industry standard PKCS11 interface, select the security service you require from an expanding range of options and integrations, including Thales Luna Cloud HSM and key management services:
- HSM on Demand – Set up and access a Cloud HSM service as a Root of Trust for your organization’s cryptographic operations.
- HSM on Demand for CyberArk – Secure CyberArk Privileged Access Security Solution’s top-level encryption key within an HSM.
- HSM on Demand for Digital Signing – Digitally sign software and firmware packages or electronic documents to ensure the integrity of the sender.
- HSM on Demand for Hyperledger – Bring trust to blockchain transactions to perform the required cryptographic operations across the distributed system.
- HSM on Demand for Java Code Signer – Generate and protect the private keys associated with your Java Code Signer application in an HSM.
- HSM on Demand for Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services – Secure the keys of your Microsoft Root Certificate Authority (CA) in an HSM.
- HSM on Demand for Microsoft Authenticode – Secure your Microsoft Authenticode certificates on an HSM.
- HSM on Demand for Microsoft SQL Server – Off-load Microsoft SQL Server cryptographic operations to an HSM.
- HSM on Demand for Oracle TDE – Ensure that Oracle TDE encryption keys are protected by a key that resides within the HSM.
- HSM on Demand for PKI Private Key Protection- Secure private keys belonging to Certificate Authorities responsible for establishing a PKI trust hierarchy.
- Luna Backup HSM – Backup and restore for your organization’s on-premises Luna HSMs.
- Key Broker on Demand for Salesforce – Create key material (tenant secrets) for Salesforce and manage your keys and security policies in concert with Salesforce Shield across their lifecycle.
Data Protection on Demand (DPoD) has extended its service capacities to include partner-led security services, expanding the value of Thales Luna HSMs extensive range of integrations across the security ecosystem.
Questions or Comments?
Dr. Simon Zeller
Tel +41 58 311 1035